Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can the John Frieda brilliant brunette tone down the orange on my hair?

I died my hair on the 8th, so its been almost 20 days but I still think it could be too soon to re dye. My hair is a light brown with an orange tint to it that I want to get rid off. I was thinking of dying it again after one month since my hair is dark and I hate to show roots. Do does shampoos like John Frieda, pantene, sunsilk work? I still have some of the sunsilk for brunettes beacuse I used to use it when I had brown hair.



Can the John Frieda brilliant brunette tone down the orange on my hair?

to tone town the orange, you need a shampoo (or even a toner) with a blue base. matrix makes one, there's probably a ph number on the frieda bottle (and the sunsilk one)



you can call to ask the base color.

No comments:

Post a Comment