Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair care?

i need serious help with my hair.



my hair is dry,frizzy, thin. i don't wear it loose cause it gets all poofy and it just doesnt look right. i have wished to have hair that is silky smooth like they show on the shampoo commercials.



what products should i use. this weekend i want to let my hair loose. ive seen some people that have their hair looking like its wet all day long. how do i do this.



i want to know what products i should use, like shampoo, conditioner, moose, hairspray special products. etc. (by the way my hair is black and it goes past my shoulder, if i flip it around to the front it reaches my boobs)



your help is greatly appreciated



P.S. I want to be able to let my hair loose. smooth and that is not all frizzy. i don't want flyaways.



Hair care?

First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (Maybe 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



Hair care?

me too i use sunsilk



Hair care?

I rub my head with Cetaphil. Then I rinse it off. My head is very smooth.



Hair care?

Try Biolage's Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner or Redken Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner... they're expensive but amazing. If you find the larger sizes of the bottles, then it's not a bad deal. That's all my fiancee and I use anymore. She used to have frizzy hair, but now it is silky smooth and shiny. Regardless make sure that there's not a lot of alochol in the the shampoo or conditioner as it will dry your hair.



Hair care?

Get a good ceramic flat iron and some good Chi silkening spray. Spray each section with the silkening spray before you flat iron it. It will come out smooth and silky for sure. But you need to condition it well to keep it healthy. The Chi products are great for this.



Hair care?

Well nobody has the hair like in the commercials! lol! I would just use conditioner every time you wash your hair, if you don't use it already. I use Biolage and aussie. they seem to work on me. all people's hair is different. for the frizzy, i would try e. texturlin.



Hair care?

I use dove shampoo the dark blue bottle, it works for my hair it's smooth and frizzy free......



Hair care?

Your hair is frizzy because of products that have a higher PH than your hair can handle. Most over the counter products are bad.....over the last few years you can find products that will work. Jermack,Nexxus,Matrix,Jerico,Graham Webb are all good get the ones for Dry hair,also get the conditioner. They make some gels that give you the wet look it will say that on the bottle also there are a great deal of products in the drug store to calm frizz Frizz-ease is one the serum works really well with gel and serum mixed together. Put on and let dry natural.



Hair care?

for an easy to do hair style simply wash your hair, towel dry and then put moose in the bottom and scrunch it upwards. then get your hairdryer and dry your hair from the bottom upwards. finish off with a touch of hairspray.



for silky smooth straight hair GHD's all the way! they're pricey but definately worth it!



and for hair products i recomend tresemme. is affordable and gud!



have fun!



Hair care?

You need to use a smoothing shampoo and conditioner. Leave the conditioner on for a couple of minutes and rinse with COLD water.



I flat iron my hair every day and here is what I do and use (if I don't do this my hair is a frizzy mess):



Shampoo and Condition (I use Aquage)



Then I use Paul Mitchel - Super Skinny and Quick Slip mixed together and blow dry.



Then I use (very sparingly) Biosilk (from the ends up do not put on your scalp or it will make your hair greasy).



Then I use a flat iron smoothing spray (I have used Chi, Redken, right now I've been using Aquage).



When you flat iron you have to do it in sections. Get a big clip and clip up all your hair and take down about 1 inch sections as you go. Spray each section with the smoothing spray before your flat iron.



When I am all done with that, I use a little biosilk and then spary (sparingly again and from ends up) with Paul Mitchel - The Shine. If my hair is extra frizzy that day (maybe because it is raining or smomething) I will use a little Paul Mitchel - Gloss Drops. The Gloss Drops are more thick than the biosilk so I only use that when really needed.



Then I spray any fly away pieces with hair spray.



My hair is a nightmare and no one belives me when I tell them. I have been to hair dressers who can't make my hair look better. I have gone home crying because they leave my hair in a frizzy mess. This is the best way that has worked for me. It seems like a lot of work, but you get used to doing it and it really doesn't take that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment