Sunday, August 2, 2009

Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

I have naturally curly hair but I'm going to straigten it in Friday and on the day of homecoming (this saturday). I;m going to cut it. When I staragten my hair it looks really thick and sometime a little poofy but not much.



Can someone please show me some hairstyles that I could use (my hair reaches to just past my armpit in the front) And what sould i tell the lady who cuts my hair so she will know what to do



Also, I have side bangs (I'm keeping those)and I'm going to cut my hair dry. Basically, I don't really want to lose that much length.



Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

get biosilk, it works miracles or if you don't want to pay that much go to sally beauty supply and by turn up the heat, it's in an orange spray bottle! those work great on fizz. i would get your hair layer to frame your face. that way you can put it up and leave it down. you can curl the layer slightly in or out and go get a whole other look. hope that helped.



Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

ask ur hair person to chemically straighten it or just ask for some anti frizz stuff. or just explain ur problem and im sure they'll know just what u need,



Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

sry just like go on google and search staight hair styles



Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

i dont know about the cut..just tell her to trim it but also get her to straighten it there for you. she'll have a professional straightener and some product and your hair should last until the next day, or if you can get it done on sat. if the humidity of the shower will make it poof then put it in a shower cap and take a cool bath instead



Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Homecoming Hair Dilema Help!!!! 10 pts.?

If you have a good hairdresser ask her advice on styling your hair what she thinks will suit your shaped face,skin tone,eyes etc, go talk to a few before hand and it should help you decide on a style that's RIGHT...for your special event.



also this site has formal and just ordinary styles you can upload a picture of yourself and basically try the hairstyles before you actually do something to your hair you may regret..



I hope you fine a great style and you have a great home coming !!!!



The virtual hairstyles on line covers:



Everyday Hairstyles - short, medium, long, straight, wavy, curly



Celebrity Hairstyles



Classic Hairstyles



Formal Hairstyles



Wedding Hairstyles



Bridal Hairstyles



Men's Hairstyles



Alternative Hairstyles



Dreadlock Hairstyles



http://www.femail.com.au/virtual-hair-st...

No comments:

Post a Comment