Sunday, August 2, 2009

Help!!!!!!!!! with dying my hair!! plzz answer!!!!!!!?

I have naturally brown hair, however I've always wanted to be a blonde.



here is a pic of me from a few years back!



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6d0ksvd



I've never dyed my hair before and I'm always wondering if I should? Some ppl say don't and others say oh yeah that'd be hott, but my main concern is that this one guy that likes me won't like me any more if I go blonde. I want like blonde highlights or something, but nothing that is going to look nasty when my roots start to show. I need pics of cute hair ppl!! Thanx!! and I know my avatar doesn't look like me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Help!!!!!!!!! with dying my hair!! plzz answer!!!!!!!?

im blonde. so yea GO BLONDE its awesome. u'll get lost of attention



Help!!!!!!!!! with dying my hair!! plzz answer!!!!!!!?

Never stop doing something you want because of a guy. I think your hair is way to dark to every go completely blonde without frying it. Try heavy highlights. You will have roots no matter what you do, so just make sure you get a retouch every 5-6 weeks.



Help!!!!!!!!! with dying my hair!! plzz answer!!!!!!!?

Don't dye your hair. I wanted to dye my hair for years and years and I finally did. I never box colored it I always had it done by a pro, but I am now longing for my natural color again. I changed my hair color 4 times in three months. You have to go back like every 3 weeks to dye it again. If you don't your roots look terrible. You also are taking the risk of damaging your hair verrrryyyyy badly. I know people who dye their hair constantly and it can fry your hair bad. You're hair is very pretty. I would leave it that way.



Help!!!!!!!!! with dying my hair!! plzz answer!!!!!!!?

If you really want to go lighter try going 2-3 shades lighter first. I have dark hair and i got highlights that were 2 shades lighter and I loved it!!!



Help!!!!!!!!! with dying my hair!! plzz answer!!!!!!!?

i know what your going through trust me. i have been dying my hair since the 2nd grade. ive dyed my hair every single color. (Nothing weird + out there) but my hair is naturally dark brown and i dyed it bloned the begining of my freshmen year in highscool. you can't dye it blonde imediatly. it takes time especially if your trying to go lighter. anyways from my brown hair i got bleach highlights ALL over and it looked really good. unfortunatly, the blonde damaged my hair sooooooo much. i got split ends and my hair started falling out because of the bleach. i wouldn't suggest for you to dye your hair blonde because it would damage your hair. honestly, i think you should dye it an extremely light brown. my hair is light brown right now and it looks amazing with my tan skin :) hah trust me im going to be a hair styleist. but anyways hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment