Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do you think the lighter color will show?

So my hair was black before, but i dyed it light brown in the salon and they had to heat my hair so the color can change from a dark to light color, it turned out blonde brown which i liked. but two weeks later, it started changing color and now it looks like just brown and it seems like its getting darker? but under the sun the color really shows. I want to dye my hair again, but a lighter color. do you think think a lighter brown would show if i dyed it myself at home?



Do you think the lighter color will show?

You need to bleach your hair first if you want to ensure that it will stay light. Light colors have trouble showing up in darker hair, so bleach it blonde before you do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment