Thursday, October 8, 2009

Does anyone have an idea for a hair cut?

I have brown medium thick hair down to my chest. My hair has big ringlets. I used to have full bangs, but I have gotten sick of them and they have grown past my eyes. I know I want to get my hair cut, I just don't know how. Could anyone please show me a picture of a cute hair cut.



By the way I want to keep my length and I don't want very short bangs. Oh yeah I am a girl also.



Thanks a bunch.



Does anyone have an idea for a hair cut?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Does anyone have an idea for a hair cut?

that look (in the pic) looks good - layers are always a good idea exp. for thick hair - maybe a side part bang too? i think that would look cute..!

No comments:

Post a Comment