Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scene hair, please help.?

Ok, so I really want my hair done, and i fancy a bit of a change. So I'd really like it to look SCENE. I have red hair and school doesn't approve of dyeing, so I will most likely just get blonde highlights. How do you think I should ask for it when I go to the hair salon, or even better, have you any photos which i could possibly take to show what I mean?



Many thanks.



P.S. I'm a girl, and no rude comments please.



Scene hair, please help.?

just tell'em u want shades of blonde. or highlighted hair. or color your hair brown with shades of black %26amp; gold.



you could show them this: http://charlizeonline.com/photos/sags04/...



Scene hair, please help.?

side bangs



Scene hair, please help.?

If they don't like dyeing, what about bleaching? That doesn't add color, just takes it away. You could bleach streaks if you want something more subtle. Or dye it black, that's still a human color.



Scene hair, please help.?

Don't fall victim to the scene!!!



Have it cut in a nice cute flicky bob. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment