Thursday, October 8, 2009

My boyfriend's hair; long w/ sideburns?

My boyfriend grew his hair all the way out past his shoulders. He also has very nice sideburns. He wants it cut and I agree but he wants a long style that still will be able to show off his sideburns. He has wavy black hair but isn't afraid to use a hairstraightner if needed. Any pictures of such styles? So far I found the pic of Evlis + Nixon and this: http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goomingh...



My boyfriend's hair; long w/ sideburns?

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT UGLY THING



is your bf gay



My boyfriend's hair; long w/ sideburns?

wow is that what your boyfriend look like...look like somethin off the brady bunch



My boyfriend's hair; long w/ sideburns?

HAHA



that looks like the guy's hairstyle from X-MEN!



hahahahahahhahahahaha



sorry i don't have any pics.



i usually don't carry pics of elvis and x-men hairstyles around



lol



My boyfriend's hair; long w/ sideburns?

Agreed, the third one is no good. I wouldn't go with Elvis or Nixon either, specially Nixon. Just let it go natural and see how it looks then maybe straighten all of it and see how it looks.



My boyfriend's hair; long w/ sideburns?

it might be ok it just depends on if it will suite him

No comments:

Post a Comment