Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thin hair?

My hair was cut too short, its really messed up! So my hair is to the bottom of my neck and i have bangs and its REALLY thin. What hairstyles should i get for my hair. Should i cut it a LITTLE shorter? Please show me some hairstyles that will save me! my face is oval



Thin hair?

If you have thin hair you definitely do not want to get it layered. It will just take bulk out of your hair that you need. What I recommend is a bob. Just one length all the way around. You could also get an undercut. That is where the underside is a smidge shorter than the top so that way it curls under. They are both very cute hair styles. But, I definitely would not go the layered route.



Thin hair?

i reccomend the new brittany spears look.



Thin hair?

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs... try that hair style its pretty



Thin hair?

try layers. those r "in" right now make hair look thicker. u can cut it a little shorter or get a pixie cut. if u do get layers, flip out the ends and put a little lump on ur head with the front peices of your hair. (the lump like u see on some peoples avatars) if u dont want layers, just flip out the ends or wear it in pig tails. u could also try a bun with some cute choptix. or try a wide headband. also there is some thickening hair cream/gel. there is also a cream that makes ur hair grow faster and fuller. i dont know what they r called but u can look them up. ive seen them @ most drug stores, hair supply places, and target or wal-mart.



Thin hair?

get braids or weave .....n let it grow back.... that's wat i did wen my stylist decided to give me a "trim" i did not want.....my 'mid back length' hair came up to just below my ear......anyway yh it worked for me.....i separated my perms by at least 9 weeks, steamed with cholesterol every other week wen not in braids, u know wat try blue magic, dax, or dr miracle's ......they really do work.....hair grew back to same length after a year (and that includes bad hair days...lol) ........hair's more stronger now than ever ...good luck sweetz...... i hope it works out 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment