Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curly hair??

I have wavy hair and my mom had shown me this clip from a mag. that should how to create loose curls with tin foil?? Does anybody know how to recreate it?? If not other ways to do it??



Curly hair??

Try using shampoo/conditioner for curly hair like kms curl up, or iso bouncy, or even alterna curl life. Its ingredients are geared for curly hair. Using a styling product for curly hair helps also. Do you diffuse your hair, that's also good too.



Curly hair??

i have really curly hair [when it's shorter] but my hair loses the curl the longer it gets [it's down past my bust now] and i miss the curls. so here's what i do to get my curls back:



-i use herbal essences Totally Twisted shampoo and conditioner. [it's a purple bottle]



-i also use stuff by Aveda but it's about $50 a bottle... so if you're not looking to spend alot of money, that's not the way to go.



-i also use Set Me Up Gel by herbal essences [this one is in a teal/green bottle]



and i use hair spray [in the same color can as the gel] in extra hold.



1. i shampoo my hair [ONLY the roots] %26amp; rinse out (do that twice)



2. i condition my hair [but NOT the roots] and let it set while i take the rest of my shower.



3. i rinse out my hair in cooler water [NOT hot water]



4. i put a towel on my head [but don't rub the towel around to dry] and get dressed, do my make-up.. that kinda thing while most of the moisture gets out of my hair.



5. i take a quarter size [or more] of gel and scruntch [make a fist with hair in it] it all throughout my hair.



6. i add a little volume to the roots but flipping my head and spraying the underneath then a LIGHT coating on my hair.



7. scruntch one last time.



then leave it down or style it.



after you're done.



DON'T play around with it or it will lose it's curl and you're back where you started.



best of luck!



hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment