Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I NEED PICTURES OF A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR & BLONDE HAIR UNDERNEATH.. please help..?

Im looking to color my hair. I have brown hair %26amp; i want to get blonde underneath.. %26amp; i need some help finding a picture to show the woman who cuts my hair, the type of style i want.. Can someone please help me out??



I NEED PICTURES OF A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR %26amp; BLONDE HAIR UNDERNEATH.. please help..?

please don't do that,,,,if you are going to color your hair do just one color or highlight it. people who do that look really stupid and have no style.



I NEED PICTURES OF A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR %26amp; BLONDE HAIR UNDERNEATH.. please help..?

DONT DO IT



I NEED PICTURES OF A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR %26amp; BLONDE HAIR UNDERNEATH.. please help..?

if your looking for depth and class go with black underneath-thats sweet.but know how much and what texture you are looking for so you can decribe it to a talented stylist.sounds like you are on your way!go girl!u r unique!



I NEED PICTURES OF A GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR %26amp; BLONDE HAIR UNDERNEATH.. please help..?

I honestly hate it when people are unresourceful and not only don't answer your question but add a, "Don't do that." or a "I don't like that." I dislike it when others feel the need to be influencial in your decision.. %26gt;.%26gt;; If you like it, GO FOR IT!



Check out this site. It's a live journal community, but it's dedicated to hair styles. People post pictures of their hair on this site, and a lot of people have contrasted hair; like you described. Take a look through the site andI hope you find a color similar to what your looking for!



Good luck!



http://community.livejournal.com/mad_rad...

No comments:

Post a Comment