Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

Would I look good with blonde hair? If so, what color blonde? Can you show me a pic with that color blonde so I can see? Thanks.



http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z5/ch...



http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z5/ch...



http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z5/ch...



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

You would look gorgeous with strawberry blonde hair:



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Make you could make it more of your own and get some light brown highlights about this color:



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



You would look totally awesome and original! You should go for it. A dirty blonde would work as well. You can go on www.blonde-ambition.com to get more blonde hair colors. GO FOR IT!!!



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

yes!



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

You already look blonde to me. At least blonde enough, anything lighter wouldn't suit you. As a matter of fact you look a little dark and could fit to be brunette.



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

I think so!



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

your skin tone is perfect for going blonde



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

Heres what i'd do: Buy peroxide to bleach it blonde, and also buy brown hair color or whatever color is your normal color, so if it looks a mess you can put it back immediately.



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

probably!



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

I'm my opinion you look nice just te way you are.



i think blonds are way to over rated but your skin tonme would be nice for that style.



If your going to do blond i would advise highlights and either go light beach blond or a sandy blond with light highlights



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

the blonde hair will go great with your eyes go for it



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

I would have to say yes you would look good blonde. You already look like you have a lot of blonde in your hair.



My suggestion though, if you go blonde, don't do the dark eyeliner like that. Never looks right on blondes. Blondes need to keep their makeup simple to keep even tones.



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

yeah, i think it would look great!!!



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

yeahh. maybe just blonde highlights or go all the way. whichever works.



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

Um yea u look a lil blonde already, like dirty blonde. But from the pics it seems it wud suit u. Not toooo bright though, just a subtle blonde. I kno someone dat looks like u and she dyed it blonde and it lookd realy really gd!



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

Your face shape and skin tone is great for blonde hair so I think you should go for it. The streaks help to imagine what you would look like and I think it would suit you.



Would I look good with blonde hair? (pic)?

You would kind of look lke avril lavigine or how ever you spell it. That's not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment