Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My light brown hair is now dark . why?

when i was younger my hair was light brown now its an ugly darkish color. is it because of the flat iron? but if i don't use it my hair looks nasty. I want to dye it but if i do will i always have to do it so my roots don't show?. I will be a slave of the hair dye, and doesn't that damage your hair even more. I don't know. I just want it to be light brown again and shiny and pretty.



My light brown hair is now dark . why?

My hair used to be dark blonde and the older I got the darker my hair got. I think it's hormones. My sister went from light blonde to light brown after she had her son. I highlight now.



My light brown hair is now dark . why?

try mayo.



My light brown hair is now dark . why?

i think that now the reason why its dar id because you either colored or its because you have been in the sun for to long but if i were you i would go and see my hair stylist and ask hm/her about what you could do to fix it unless you like it dark

No comments:

Post a Comment