Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can i make colors on my black hair more visible without having to use bleach?

i attempted to dye my hair intense auburn but it didn't actually show except on my old highlights. there doesn't seem to be any trace of red-like colors on my black hair, but i heard if i were to dye it again, it would become more visible. and for any other time i feel like dying it again. would that work? or could/should i dye my hair a more lighter color first (maybe brownish) to make it show? i just don't want to use bleach all over my hair cause i'm scared that'd **** it up!



How can i make colors on my black hair more visible without having to use bleach?

Is your hair natural or dyed? If your hair is natural you can use the color you want but with a little stronger developer (f.e. 30 volume). If your hair are dyed black then the only way is bleach. But if this is the case don't do it alone. Go to a salon a real good one because you may destroy them.



How can i make colors on my black hair more visible without having to use bleach?

put lemon in your hair - it supposed to bring out your natural highlights- sit in the sun for an hour or two and youll see the change

No comments:

Post a Comment