Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

Alright, tomorrow my friends and i are going to dye my hair with as many colors as possible. i have a medium shade of brown hair so what are some colors that would actually show up in it. And anyway how much does hair dye cost?



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

anything darker would show up really nice, to get a lighter color you need to leave it in longer, or get a bleach first*



i think people always get that more dramatic look when they go darker =]. and hair dye can run anywhere from 3 dollars to 20 dollars, all depends on where you go.



goodluck!



=]



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

drug store hair dye is usually about 7 to 12 bucks a pop. But Revlon ColorSilk seems to be like 3.99 no matter where I go. On your color hair, the very dark shades and very light shades will show up the most. Using the blonde dye though will most likely give you orange hair since it's hard to dye hair blonde unless you're using a specific bleaching kit. Not sure what kinda look you're going for but hope it works out, and have fun!



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

My hair is the same shade as yours. I love Nice'n Easy's 3-colored blonde highlights. It comes out beautiful, and at WalMart I think it was about $7. Have fun and good luck!! :)



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

don't dye your hair as many colors as possible.try to make it look natural but still visible.try honey blonde ; i had brown hair and i got honey blonde highlights and i love it.it looks amazing.the cost of it depends on where you buy it.if you buy it at like cvs or something it will cost around $15.



good luck and have funn !



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

If you have a medium shade of brown hair, then most likely awide variety of colors would show up. Colors such as a light blonde/yellow would show up best. But if you would like as many colors as possible, then even pinks and almost any other color would show up. And about the cost; if you we're going to a profesional salon to get it dyed, it would be any price from 100 dollars and up. However, if you were to buy the do it yourself kits, they should be maximum 15 dollars at a retailer. Hope I helped! =]



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

Lol make sure it's not permanent hair dye. Pretty much any color you want to put in will show up just don't do anything that doesn't match and i would go with highlighting don't do your whole head a hundred times with different colors.



It depends on the store you go to, but at the grocery store the boxes are around $15 maybe more maybe less



Dying my hair? some help?!?!?

I could tell you that no bright bold colors will show up unless you bleach your hair first, which by the way is very damaging and unhealthy for your hair. No lighter shades will show up at all unless they are bleached first. If you have dark hair it's really hard to get a bright color to hold to your hair or even show up so my suggestion would be to leave your hair alone. Once you dye it 480282 colors - your hair will feel coarse and it will take some major time to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment