Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do i get this style in my hair???

Okay, I have long hair and I've decided its time for it to go because my curly bouncy hair Isn't doing much for my "badassiveness". I'm bringing this picture to the stylist with me tomorrow to show her how I want my hair, but I need to know exactly how its done from a second opinion. The one who tells me how to do it best wins best answer!



http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



How do i get this style in my hair???

^_^ as for "badassiveness" I'd say that's about a 7....



but find a gel that makes it look wet and play with it a little. (ask your hair stylist on hair gels.)



How do i get this style in my hair???

just get some gel and while your hair is damp but almost dry put just a little bit of gel in your hands and toss your hair around.

No comments:

Post a Comment