Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im a girl and losing HAIR?

Ok so I took a few pics a few days ago to send to family and when I was looking them over on my comp, I noticed that my hair is thinning... I also showed my pics to a friend and he said , it looks like your hair is thinning, and I didnt even mention anything about it....



What is there that I can do to stop this or regrow the hair???



Im a girl and losing HAIR?

First stop stressing about it bc stress is the one of the top causes of thinning hair. Visit your hair stylist to get special product like Nixon. Also visit your doctor to eliminate any possibility of something more serious. Good Luck.



Im a girl and losing HAIR?

maybe ur just getting old



Im a girl and losing HAIR?

Hair is continuously growing and is being shed simultaneously. Home made beauty recipes based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve hair growth. The luster in your hair will depend on what you eat and also on how you treat it. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you



Im a girl and losing HAIR?

My mom ( who is in her late 60s) was experiencing the same thing. She ended up going to a dermatologist who diagnosed "alopecia". ( You can research this on line.) My mom had to go for several treatments where they gave her shots in her scalp ( she said it did not hurt, but was rather costly). After about 6 visits, I believe, she did start to see a difference and her hair is coming back in nicely.



If you can't afford to do something like that, maybe a visit to a good stylist would be able to recomend a style that would kind of hide or disguise the thinning. Good Luck!



Im a girl and losing HAIR?

This is potentially serious. There is a condition called alopecia which is an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss. You might want to check with your doctor. Of course it could just be the pictures that make your hair look thin (since you haven't noticed it while styling - only in the pics. Sometimes too though, if you wear tight ponytails in the same spot all the time or too tight braids/barrettes it can cause a similar result. You can try different hairstyles first to see if there's a difference or rogaine/propecia treatments (available in drugstores) can help. Remember you loose like 100 hairs a day normally too!

No comments:

Post a Comment