Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair curlers?

Hi



Do the roll on hair curlers work better than an iron? I know its better for your hair but does it work better? Cause they use hair curlers in all the fashion shows. Just wondering



thanks!!



Hair curlers?

YES THEY WORK BETTER. WHAT I DO IS- I PUT THEM ON/ROLL THEM ON DURING THE NIGHT AND SLEEP WITH THEM. AND THE EFFECT IS SUPERB-THE CURLS LAST FEW DAYS AND NO THEY DO NOT BECOME LOOSE, THEY STAY EXACTLY AS WHEN YOU REMOVED THE ROLLERS FROM THE HAIR AND ALSO BY HAIR IS NOT BURNED OR DAMAGED. THE ONLY TRICK YOU HAVE TO USE THOUGH IS THAT YOU SHOULD WASH THE HAIR BEFORE THAT AND IT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DRY OR SOFTLY HUMID. COZ IF THE HAIR IS TOO HUMID NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.



Hair curlers?

They only use rollers to hold the hairstyle after its already been made with a blow dry of a curl iron. So that the curls don't fall out between changes.



Hair curlers?

Regular curlers work great if you have some extra time. I like to roll mine before I go to bed. I wait until my hair is almost dry, use a little hairspray, roll, then sleep. i find that the curl stays a lot longer than when i use a curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment