Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How long does Special Effects hair dye last? Is it as good as everyone says?

I'm considering buying Special Effects Atomic Pink hair dye. I alreayd have very light hair, so I dont think i need to bleach it.



But my question is, how long does it last and is it really as good as everyone says?



Im currently usuing RAW hair dye, and the color shows up good, but its almost completely gone after just 1 wash! Im looking for something that lasts longer and I heard special effects is really good. if its not, can you reccomend something better? Thanks!



Please only answer this question if you or someone you know has used it, please.



How long does Special Effects hair dye last? Is it as good as everyone says?

4-6 weeks I'm going to dye my bangs purple with



deep purple :] so exctited



How long does Special Effects hair dye last? Is it as good as everyone says?

dont use pink. go 4 brown blond bluish green and make them into highlites. my friend used it lyk dat it turned out amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment