Thursday, July 30, 2009

Naturally, Gradually darken hair with lasting results?

I have strawberry blond hair... always been kinda self conscious about it. I'd like to get rid of the "strawberry" in my hair, either more brown or more blond. Are there any shampoos, or old wive's tails that show a gradual darkening of the hair but would last a long time?



Naturally, Gradually darken hair with lasting results?

There are some color base shampoos out these that will slowly color your hair darker (not lighter that takes a bleaching action) I have blonde hair I shampooed it with a red coloring shampoo every time that I shampooed my hair



Eventually it was Lucille Ball red. After awhile my DH said that he didn't really like the red. When I stopped using that shampoo, several weeks later my hair was blonde again



Good luck



Naturally, Gradually darken hair with lasting results?

I don't know why you'd want to get rid of naturally strawberry blond hair...that's one of the most beautiful shades there is!



As for more blonde, spend more time in the sun (wearing sunscreen on your skin) or get some of the Pantene shampoo that is designed to increase the blondness of hair. Both of these will produce a gradual change.



As for more brown, don't even bother. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment