Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need help finding pictures of a hair do i want for my sister-in-laws wedding. Can someone help?

My sister-in-law is getting married on November 17th. I have an idea of how i want to style my hair. But i need pictures to show my aunt. So...real quick...here is a description of how i want it: I want it half up and half down. In the front, i want the middle section to be a bit wider than the others, and i want it a bit puffed up (the way girls are wearing it now a days), and on each side i want two sections that are twisted back, and i want for all 5 sections in the front, to meet together at the back, but i dont want it to look very much like a pony tail with the hair pulled back, i want it to kind of look like it all meets together, but not so much like a pony tail. And the rest of the hair that is loose on the bottom, i want it curled. and the top half, where it is all meets in the back, i want it to be curled too, but like if it criss-crosses or something.



Girls, please help!



I'd appreciate websites and/or links with pictures.



Thanks a ton!!!!



I need help finding pictures of a hair do i want for my sister-in-laws wedding. Can someone help?

hairstyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment