Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can white hair start going brown and replaces the white hair?

my pure white hair with no trace of any colour in it for about twenty years, is now changing to a brown colour that it was when i was young. I am over sixty and can see colour appear every day and it is like turning the clock back as if it eventually covers the whole head, i could even dye it if i wanted to as i couldn,t do that when my hair was white because the white roots would show through in a few days. So with colour coming back to my hair my roots are coming through brown and i feel this is an amazing breakthrough for me. Could anyone answer if they have heard of this happening to anyone else before.



How can white hair start going brown and replaces the white hair?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?



no i never heard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment