Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have very thick hair. will highlights make it look better?

my hair is dark brown and very thick/poofy unless i straighten it. Will getting natural looking blonde highlights make it look better or should i keep it one color? There are a few streaks in it now but they are from august and it didnt work well because there wasnt enough powder in the box when i last tried it because my hair is so thick so only a few streaks showed up. Do highlights make hair appear less thick? my hair is also layered and thinned out. :)



I have very thick hair. will highlights make it look better?

hi,



I'm answering this b/c i get my hair highlighted at least twice a year. it should look very pretty but i would definitely get it done by a professional (especially since you have so much). i did the home hightlighting too and it didn't come out as nice as the saloon. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment