Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair advice/help/pics...etc.?

hey guys, okay..well



my hair is already layered and it's a very dark honey golden type of blonde naturally. I really love the color and it even has some tintish red in it too. Kinda cool..anyways, im getting a little bored with it. I got layers about a year ago. Got some more recently, kinda spiced it up a little. I'm ready to change it again though and seriously considering sideswept bangs with light blonde highlights and possibly a very loose perm (NOT tight curls)



anyways..I live in Taiwan and so trying to explain to people what you want done to your hair in Chinese (of all languages) can be kinda scary sometimes. I dont want my hair ruined. So i usually bring a picture, but im having a really hard time finding a GOOD picture of side swept bangs/highlights that i can show to my hair stylist.



so could anyone direct me to a website w/ lots of pics or give me one of their own. I'm specifically looking for a GOOD PICTURE of highlights that are very easy to see on blonde hair.ty(



Hair advice/help/pics...etc.?

Go to www.hairstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment