Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does anyone know where to get a scene hair cut for relaxed african american hair?

I have relaxed african american hair and i was wondering is there a specific hair salon that i have to go to to get my hair cut?..and if posible pleese show pics of scene cuts..thanxx ^^,



Does anyone know where to get a scene hair cut for relaxed african american hair?

I don't know where you can get it cut but to be honest I've never seen anyone with a scene hair cut who has relaxed african american hair. I hope you find a salon though. Good luck.



Does anyone know where to get a scene hair cut for relaxed african american hair?

what do u mean scene hair??? i'm black an di just go 2 a black salon with people who do relaxed hair...if the person is young thne they probally know the latest styles...

No comments:

Post a Comment