Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair dye question, please help?

i'm thinking of dying my hair, and if i do it'll be with the semipermanent stuff from hot topic.



but i need some help.



I dont know how long the color lasts in hair.....



and i dont really know how to do it very well (i'd be doing it myself so i need all the tips i can get...)



and also if your really nice what color would you think i should use? i have dark blonde-light brown hair, dark hazel eyes and fair skin if that helps? i was thinking of a pink because it would show up darker in my hair, or maybe even blue or purple?



i am not bleaching so i need to keep in mind how the color will show up on my actual hair.



one more thing is there any damage done to the hair in this process (like will my hair all fall out or something)



anything you could tell me is greatly appreciated...



thanks =]D



i know i sound like a geek but i've never done it by myself before usually someone helps me or something....



Hair dye question, please help?

normally it says it on the bottle how much it lasts and it depends on the hair color you get. As for hair falling it out, I have not heard of anyone's hair falling out simply from coloring. When you do buy colors, get the lightest one you can find that will show up on your hair. From those three, pick any light color you can find. Good luck :)



Hair dye question, please help?

The bad thing with dark hair dyes and light hair is that it won't wash out. So you might put a purple on it today but in two months it'll be a funky faded mauve that really doesn't look good at all. The lighter the color the better with light hair unless you intend to keep up the color regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment