Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have been trying to die the ends purple and green like Jeff Hardy, but my hair's too dark, wh

I have been trying to die the ends purple and green like Jeff Hardy ( http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/jeffha... ), but my hair is too dark for it too show up. Would it be a good idea too bleach my hair, and then dye it P%26amp;G, or should I use a brighter dye?



I have been trying to die the ends purple and green like Jeff Hardy, but my hair's too dark, what should I do?

If you want to dye thr tips purple and green, try to bleach the tips first to lighten them, then try purple and green. Trust me, that's how I got mine that way.



I have been trying to die the ends purple and green like Jeff Hardy, but my hair's too dark, what should I do?

bleaching it is an option, but one thing to remember is bleach does damage to your hair. Also there is a chance that even after lighten your hair and then dye it with the colors you want, you may not get the results you were expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment