Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have falling hair, but i want to dye it - whats the best way to strengthen in it before i dye it?

im 14, and asian so my hair is pretty dark. i want to dye my hair a blue so deep its almost black, so in sunlight or in the shade my hair will look blackish blue?



but theres a chance i might i have to bleach my hair before i dye it, so the color shows up better. im losing hair, everytime i shampoo, a hundred or more hairs fall out, and when i pass my hand through my hair - 4-6 hairs will fall out. i used to have massive thick hair, and now it feels thin, and i can wrap one fist around my hair now! thats how thin its gotten. How can i strengthen my hair, and stop the falling, to prepare my hair for dyeing? im afraid if i dye it, it might fall out more, but i want to dye it badly! btw: my hair is very wavy, can be a bit frizzy



I have falling hair, but i want to dye it - whats the best way to strengthen in it before i dye it?

mine does the same i think its normal but im not really sure

No comments:

Post a Comment