Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

I have seen makeover shows where the womans hair is like mine and they come out with straight fine hair. Does anyone know how they do that? I dont mind the wavy so much but the friz is really bad. Any serious suggestions are appreciated.



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

As stated before, a good haircut in a classic style can work wonders for someone with unruly hair. I also recommend looking for a style that you can simply wash and wear, which does NOT require any heat-styling or other processing, because those things can also be incredibly damaging to wavy/curly hair. Lastly, I recommend enlisting the use of a conditioning hairdress or pomade, or other styling product containing natural and/or botanical oils, and maybe some of the styling aids which are out on the market now containing silicone because silicone smoothes your hair's shaft and makes it look slicker and healthier in appearance. And, as always, don't forget to condition your hair on a regular basis!



Good luck!



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

invest in a good haircut, which thins from the underneath, from the outside layers will stick out and look even frizzier.



while the stylist is blowdrying your hair, watch her,him and ask for tips.



use a good conditioner, i find sunsilk the best, buy a powerfull hairdryer with a wide thin nozzle and a round bristle brush to recreate the look.



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

use john frieda's frizzease products. they work miracles! also, get a rollerbrush and blow dry your hair thouroughly after every shower and be sure to condition your hair really well.



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

Arrrgh! Frizzy hair is just plain annoying. Here's an article that details a bunch of steps to quell the frizz.



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

I hve very curly unruly hair as well so i understand where you are coming from. i agree with the good haircut rule. if its cut right it will fall into place daily weither curly , wavy, or straight.



but...I also reccomend..a good conditioner(try steping your price level up a bit on this one a great conditioner can work wonders.) its hard to find but try bone straight. or a leve in conditioner like it. for everyday straightners i use a flat brush and a hair dryer to dry my hair. even if its frizzy afterwards i dont worry. this is just to dry it without losing all the moisture. I follow up with a roundbrush and the dryer agian. If i still have unruly ends i then go to a flat iron. i use this sparingly so as to not damage my hair.



I just recently found a new product though, i got it from Walgreens and i dont know of anywhere else that carries it yet. its a relaxer that works for three months on white peoples hair. its called EasyStraight. it costs about 25 dollars and is a fraction of the cost of getting a relaxer put in by a stylist. So far i havn't had any problems with my hair. since ive done it, I jump out of the shower and lightly blow dry my hair while using just my flat brush. this is great since i have two kids to chase around and dont usually have the time to really spend on my hair.



Hope it helps!



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

I know first hand how hard that frizz can be to tame,



You can contol the frizz by using a conditioner each shampoo and then using at least cool, or the best cold water for your final rinse. This will close the hair cuticle and help to smooth it.



When you dry your hair, apply a light weight styling product, I have had success with Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny.{It is actually for straightening, but worked great for forming curles without frizz at the ends}



When you dry, scrunch your hair tightly and then leave alone



The more you touch and move as it drys, the more it will frizz.



For blow drying use a large diffuser and again, do not move the curls.



Moisture is your biggest challange as you must well know,



You can apply a anti-hummectant to form a moisturre barrier.



John Freda choice number one.



A flat iron, such as Sedu, will also give you smooth looks.



View hair styles with different degree of curl/straight as a guide for your look.



My hair is very thick, wavy and very frizzy. Anyone know any suggestions for me?

A haircut is important...try a mousse with a leave in conditioner and put it in ur hair and brush out three times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment