Friday, July 24, 2009

Never had my hair done before? Help me?

I am a mixed guy, so I have what they say is "nice hair" (black hair) I grew up in black neighborhoods so I went to black barbers, so I just had my hair cut low. My hair grows pretty fast, after a month and a few weeks its out of control and looks messy. If anyone watches that Carson Daly show that comes on really late I have hair like his. Now that Im older (and have money), I've always wanted to wear it differently. When it gets generally mid length to long and I get out of the show after shampooing it, I run it back with my fingers, it looks really good and shiny makes me look better and more mixed I guess. I live in Atlanta, GA, I've never been to a hairstyling place, I was looking into because I really want a new look. Any suggestions on a good place, and how to explain them the look I want. Or products to experiement with it myself so I can show them a general idea!



PS, how much does this cost. Im used to a 10 dollar haircut by a black guy lol :D



Never had my hair done before? Help me?

im a girl and u really should get ur hairdone because when u get it cut %26amp; trimmed it looks really good and neat.



Never had my hair done before? Help me?

grow out your hair and get breads



Never had my hair done before? Help me?

try a trim %26amp; gel

No comments:

Post a Comment