Friday, July 24, 2009

Hair dyeing?

So I love to dye my hair, its been all shades of blonde, to a light shade of red. I've also dyed it pink, blue, and purple. I haven't dyed my hair for a while, but I just get this urge to do something crazy and fun with it. The thing is my work won't allow it. I would get fired if I showed up with pink hair. So It has to be natural. Any ideas? I just want something different and fun? But it can't be TOO crazy. I thank you in advance!!! Merry Christmas!



Hair dyeing?

Try highlights



Hair dyeing?

Colorful wigs and temporary sprays--where the color can be brushed or washed out, would satisfy your desire for fun hair without jeopardizing your employment. The reverse would work too--you could dye your hair something crazy but wear a natural-color wig to work. Either way, you would get to play dress-up almost everyday! How fun!



Hair dyeing?

Blonde with chocolate highlights to break it up. Not thick highlights though. When I worked at a hair salon a few of the girls had their hair done this way and it looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment