Friday, July 24, 2009

Help Need Blonde hair pics with chunky lowlights?

My hair is a real light blonde and I want chunky lowlights but, I can't find good pics. I need something that has a caramel lowlight or something close to show my friend who is also my hair stylist. Thanks so much!



Warning all inappropriate comments will be reported so don't waste your time.



Help Need Blonde hair pics with chunky lowlights?

I didn't look but normally this always has my answers.



photobucket.com



and you can search like chunky lowlights. or something. Sorry if this isn't what you're looking for. I didn't want to give you the wrong thing. This way you can look, and maybe even find the exact thing you want.



Help Need Blonde hair pics with chunky lowlights?

go to photo bucket! they have tons of hair style picture there. please do not report me.



Please pick me as best answer?Yes?



Answer my question please? Yes?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment