Friday, July 24, 2009

Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

Hey i normally have poofy hair with some curls in it. But when i try to scrunch it it comes out terrible. My hair is medium and thin but not 2 thin. I usually scrunch it with gel moose and hairspray and make the top of my hair flat to my ears. Can anyone help show my mistakes in my method.



Thanks



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

I THINK U SHOULDNT PUT ALL THAT STUFF IN YOUR HAIR, AND YOUR BIG MISTAKE IS WHEN U PUT YOUR HAIR TO THE EARS(GGGRRROOOOSSEEE)



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

First of all lose all of those products, and use a comb for the top of your hair and a curl serum for the scrunching ( it doesn't make your hair like crunchy and gross) If you want to blow dry it use a diffuser or just let it dry naturally. Also at night if your hair is a little damp you can twist it and put it in a bun and it comes out fantasic



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

A great product i use is herbal essences wave and scrunch gel, it comes in a purple tube and i love it. Make sure your hair is wet before you scrunch and work the gel into it then make your hair wavy my taking it in your fist and squeezing. hairspray tended to make my hair messy and frizzy.



hope this helps and good luck!!



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

Hey, did you ever try doing it when you're hair's wet? I don't know anything about scruncing hair, but just a crazy idea. =P



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

be specific. which hair are you talking about?



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

Don't do that!!! Ger good stuff!



Here's a life saver for you!



http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect...



Just put some moose or that cream in and form out your waves.



Wavy Hair!!!!!!!?

hey girl.....theres a lot of great products out there now. Theres also a brazilian hair straightening system( the non formalgahyde) it puts pure kerotin in your hair leaving you with silky conditioned hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment